Don't you just love...
- Ringing Transport for London and complaining about not being able to log in, when it's really your own fault, because you didn't click on the Oyster 18+ section! Embarrassing!
- Having to pay £8.70 for 3 stops and a return to Hampstead?!
- Locking yourself out of your own flat, because you forgot the keys, before you left...
- Having to walk half an hour to the nearest Royal Mail Delivery Office?
- Then having to stand and wait for a good 15-20 minutes to get served, only to find out that you need to bring a photo ID to pick up your parcel?! Since when do you have to do that?!
- Going into a panic because you suddenly can't find your bag in Sainbury's only to find out that it's been hanging on your shoulder all the time...
- Treating yourself to a hot chocolate, only to find out that you really struggle drinking from one of those take away cups, and spilling it half way down yourself...
- Coming home from a rough morning and wanting to do the laundry, only to discover how much of a struggle it is to carry it all down there, just to find out that none of the machine are available. Damn Saturday lunchtime rushhour at the landurette!
On a more postive note: don't you just love...
- Getting your first internship within the first week of term at uni.
- Getting the internship via Twitter!
- Having a good first week at uni.
- The fact that Miss Magpie, which you've only spent a day with, wants to revamp your CV, because it "needs a bit of work".
- That Miss Magpie says that I should put her down, as one of the people future employees can get a reference from if they find me interesting.
How was your week? Anything to add to list?