Extremely busy and trying to demonstrate that by doing a to-do-list screen shoot seems ridiculous considering how blurry the text is now! Haha, silly me!
Here the list again!
Saturday – Monday:
IN ORDER OF PRIORITIES:
- Check emails
- Life drawings
- Fill out questionnaire for Westminster
- Look at brief
- Research into Japanese Tea Ceremony (instructions) - library
- Email Emma regarding using Back to Black project as supporting research into 'classic' Japanese designers – therefor able to look a new Japanese Designers.
- Ask Ali to make the retailers aware of the survey on Facebook Print page
- Scarf project
- Pictures of dye samples for 50's summer loving
- Sort out Grey Gardens
- Email Ali and Will with progress
- Continue research on what to print on (garments, canvas etc.)
- 1 page on color palettte, imagery and pantone reference
- All research finished
- 6 thumbnail designs for final outcome
- Final outcome detailed
- Take pictures for Julie – Ebay (maybe upload?)
- Edit Kirsty Ward's pictures
Have a great weekend!