29 Dec 2012

Second Fitting

Admittedly I have been of the earth the last month, everything has been crazy busy and the blog has been neglected to beyond belief. But I have lots of stuff to share with you now. 

I had my second fitting on the December 3rd! This is the third sample of this shirt, as my second sample got ripped to pieces (not literally) by Paul (design tutor), so 3 days before having this fitting I was cutting out my pattern pieces for my third toile. That put me on a trail, because I had no idea if I would be able to finish a shirt in that amount of time,  considering that I have other lessons to attend to, turned about that I just about could! Thank heavens for that!



It turned out to be worth the stress and hassle, as there were only one or two things that I needed to change, which were minor things! 

/Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment